DDS Logistics is a software provider, now leader in transportation management (TMS) and global sourcing solutions. Our successful development in Europe and Asia has been achieved thanks to a great team of 70 people, with strong skills in systems and logistics, animated by a spirit of service, expertise and innovation. As a functional analyst, you must align the DDS solution with the needs of the client. Your main tasks are :
- Functional support and knowledge transfer to the users, assistance through the change management process;
- Qualification of customer testing feedbacks;
- Application tests;
- Set-up assistance and analysis;
- Drafting the detailed functional specifications and the associated test scenarios;
- Participate in the preparation and animation of analysis workshops ;
- User training.
- University degree in Information Technology or Logistics;
- At least 2 years’ experience in customer support / deployment of information system, ideally in the logistics field;
- Experience in working with retail and / or logistics customers in an international environment;
- Knowledge and experience in SQL or DBMS is a plus;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and synthesis skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both oral and written english.
Expected travels Fluent English Spoken Cantonese Please send your CV to email@example.com