Tracking, organizing and checking your international logistics flow can quickly become a real headache. The consequences? You lose control of your flows. You lose trace of your shipments and your transport costs rise sharply. You are no longer in control of your ROI.
Control your import supply chain on a day-to-day basis
DDS Import is the solution.
With DDS Import, the ideal solution for your international logistics flows.
DDS Import helps central purchasing organizations, importers and manufacturers that work with international suppliers, control their import supply chain in complete peace of mind.
DDS Import is a collaborative tool designed to make importers' jobs easier by supporting every step of international purchasing processes.
the organization and traceability of your international flows
Our solution for importers is designed to control the supply chain all over the world and meets your various business requirements.
A comprehensive order management tool
- Collect data on products ordered abroad,
- Keep an eye on order monitoring,
- Control multiple shipments of a single order by calculating the retro planning in advance,
- Organize quality inspections to make sure that the products match the order by collecting the results of the inspections.
Stay in contact with your suppliers for more reliable information and greater product availability.
Real-time tracking of your logistics flows
- Keep track of your orders from the transport organization phase (sea, air and road) to making an appointment with your warehouses,
- Manage your bookings and shipments as if you were on the spot, with the 100% collaborative module,
- Keep complete control of your operations all along your import supply chain.
Optimal control at every stage
- Follow your flows of orders and documents from end to end with our Track & Trace application,
- Check the product volumes and the reliability of the information,
- Receive an automatic alert in the event of an incident or delay, so that you can quickly find an alternative solution,
- Improved cost controls,
- Cover every stage of product payments, from pre-invoicing to checking transport services and logistics flows costs,
- Issue your payments by credit note,
- Calculate the import cost price per product.
An indicator to measure your performance using the right indicators
- Analyze all your flows,
- Check your costs,
- Measure the quality of your service providers,
- Calculate turnover per service provider,
- View the number of incidents that occurred in an import operation,
- Identify your areas for improvement.
The dashboard solution will revolutionize your operational management practices!